Wednesday, August 12, 2009

more figure drawing!!

I swear that every time I drive to figure drawing it's like a life or death experience. I always get lost, and this time there was this terrifying torrential rain storm. I was hydroplaning through puddles! I guess that now I value my life all the more.

These three are in chalk pastel. I did some charcoal too but I didn't come out with anything good. I'm going to have to skip next week too to go pick up my sister from camp in Maine. I should have gone to figure drawing last week when I had the chance, but I went out to dinner with a friend instead.


This sitting pose is my favorite drawing.


I don't know what happened to the face on this one.

Also I was weirded out because I definitely had this model at Art Institute of Boston like two years ago. I can't believe I recognized her. It was like de ja vu.

No comments:

Post a Comment