Tuesday, August 25, 2009

almost time to go!!

I'm flying to CalArts in 9 days! I can't believe it's single digits now. Actually, I'll be doing some sightseeing in LA for 2 days after I get there, and then move in day is September 7th.

In other news, I got a haircut. It feels really strange to have such short hair. And bangs. Weird.

I went to figure drawing again today and I got SO LOST driving there. Damn those rotaries. I was so confused, I drove around for like an hour before I called my mom and she helped me find the way home over the phone.

Pictures, yay!

Some scribbles. I just like that guy.

I went to figure drawing today... Started off with some brush tip marker pens. I'm better at stuff you can erase/smudge/layer with to cover up mistakes, ha ha. Ink is too permanent.



And now come my favorites, more chalk pastel drawings. I need to replenish my supply, I'm out of yellow. It literally crumbled in my fingers, I drew with it so much.

Today's model was really athletic looking. She had a major swimsuit tan that I did not draw. I've been trying to work out more, myself.

This drawing wasn't finished because it was only a 10 min pose... the other two were 18 min so I had more time. I just cropped out the unfinished part, ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment